Monday 5 September 2011

Romantic Banana Rose Smush




I don't know about you bunsters out there, but having a wife is hard work. They want to be groomed all day long, and quite frankly a rabbit of my superiority simply does not have the time. You see, I live with my mother Jelly, and my wife Pebbles.

They both look after me very well, I always have someone to snuggle which is nice or I would be lonely! But, every now and then I like to treat my wifey bun! So hoomin prepared this meal for us!

Romantic Banana Rose Smush:
Ingredients
Dried & crushed apple leaves, nettle and rose petals (we will cover how to dry noms tomorrow!)
Banana (not too much its very sweet!)
Dried Apple leaf to garnish

Make it!
Blend the banana with the dried noms and scoop into a bowl. My human has used plastic, however if you would really like to woo your wife, I would recommend ceramic, it adds an extra sense of style to the dish, something my hoomin does not understand.

Add a few dried apple leaves to the top to garnish, and serve.... politely, we don't like it just dumped in our abodes you know.

....It was a winner lads!






2 comments:

  1. Oh, my gosh, Domino, what a wonderful husbun and sonbun you are! Your wife is gorgeous! I just arrived at your blog and am just enamoured with you and your bunfamily! Love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you nice hoomin! I am a wonderful husbun, I sometimes let Pebbles share the pink soft bed upstairs, but only sometimes. Domino

    ReplyDelete