Wednesday 7 September 2011

Forage everywhere, but not a bite to eat!


My hoomin has REALLY made me quite angry today. I know she has loads of noms and she won't share, is she eating them herself? Why can't we have them?

She has bags full of grasses, dandelions, brambles, nettles - all from the woods! And camomile, more nettles, rose petals and herbs from the garden! And she wont let us eats them!

She says she is drying them all to make us nommy bags of forage. She says that if we eat some every day it will keep our toothies nice and trim, which is good because I don't want to go to bunny dentists! And also it keeps our tummies working, and will give us nice poos.

I don't really care about nice poos, I just wants the food! I will beg for it! See! I am so abused!

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be as abused as my own bunny masters, my dear beautiful Domino. When your hoomin has a moment, can you ask her for the recipe of drying and making your bags of noms? My own masters are demanding a change of menu and your noms sound like something they'd prefer. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a new post up about the noms, its really easy! :D

    ReplyDelete